Migrating to AWS
Learn AWS Cloud migration strategies and how to apply each step of the migration process
Learn about various cloud migration strategies from an expert AWS instructor and how to apply each step of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, conducting a migration, and post-migration validation and application optimization. Practical labs reinforce learning, and each lab is designed to provide you with the understanding and foundation necessary to complete migration tasks in your organization.
What you'll learn
- Recognize the common business and technical drivers for migrating to the cloud
- Summarize the three phases of a migration and associated objectives, tasks, and stakeholders for each
- Describe AWS architecture, tools, and migration best practices
- Distinguish between the various cloud migration strategies and when each is most appropriate
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Software engineers
- IT project managers
- Operation leads
- Other individuals involved in the planning and running of migration projects
What experience you'll need
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Completed the AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS classroom training
- Achieved your AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification (optional)
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.